Thursday, September 10, 2009

What is your Happy Thought?


Now life is full of roses as it is full of unhealthy ugly herbs. So now let me ask you this, what is your happy thought?
When you are sad or down, what is the particular thought that makes you smile? About me they are three actually:
1- When I remember my father
2- The smile on my mother’s calm face
3- To those who don’t know I participated 4 years ago till present in a service at the church where we sit with children (7aga zai 7adana) but for free tab3an tell them religious stories and play with them. So watching them move, play, their fights, their laughers this is also my happy thought. I always smile when I remember them.

Now to all my friends, please share with me in the comments bar what is your happy, this post is not for me, I need to know your thoughts. This particular post is dedicated to my mentor Mr. Hossam, see Hossam started to write happy stuff ahoh.

I will let you guys now write me what is your happy thought! Thanks.

12 comments:

  1. Happiness is relative and is not the same to everyone. Happiness for me is a very desirable feeling that i get when:
    1. I accomplish a very hard task
    2. Do something Exceptional
    3. Hang out with closest friends
    4. Spend time with Mom, Malaka ( My Niece) and ( Khaled) my nephew. I have mixed feelings as an Uncle at this time as I feel like a father to both of them and can spend one day with seeing them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Fareed I see that most of the time you play the father's role with Yousef your brother. Anyways I want you guys to tell me what makes you smile when you feel bad or sad. Thanks Fareed for commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all thanks Marianne for the nice words and for your happy thoughts! :))

    I feel happy when:

    1) I hug my kids or see them laugh.
    2) I make someone else happy and when he/she doesn't expect it!
    3) Visit Mecca and Medina
    4) Closing a tough position or successfully doing something new.
    5) Hearing Fairouz.
    6) You will like this one, watching a new horror movie, or hearing Metallica!

    I always go around the above mentioned points, or they go around me, what you need to know is these things are always there for you it just need YOU to call them, they will come running :)

    LG Concept!
    I mean Life's Good! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually Marianne, when I feel sad or bad, I get smile and happy when I start to tell my friends or one of my family why I am sad and then he/she calms me down.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Things that made/make me happy:
    1- When I first fell in love.
    2- When I make ppl laugh
    3- When I talk to my mom
    4- playing with kids.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Happiness changes with age and circumstances, it was much easier to be happy when I was younger. I am in my mid 30s and it takes some effort to be happy but there are some stuff that make me happy for sure (randomly):
    1. A kid's smile (specially my niece).
    2. Helping an old man or woman.
    3. When I hug my mother or see gratitude in her eyes.
    4. When I see real love in the eyes of a couple, or even a family with their kids.
    5. When Egypt wins anything even a football match.
    6. When I see a clean Flag of Egypt over a building or institution in Egypt or abroad.
    7. When I hear Quran from a nice voice.

    Stuff that I really wanna experience to be happy:
    1. When I feel that "Rabena Radi 3ani", I owe God a lot and I need to do much more to reach the stage of happiness here.
    2. Having a loving wife and Kids of my own.
    3. Seeing Egypt in a good position, and taking part or role in that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree sitting with children brings you peace... I'm not that kind of person thou :D they drive me NUTS cause kids are barely peaceful around me... i tend to drive them crazy and I dunno y :D

    I guess my happy thought is
    -feeling safe...
    - feeling good about myself....
    - being in love with someone that you can rest your head safely on his shoulder
    - the taste of nescafe with a cigarette in the morning at the baron palace's fence
    - talking with a friend that you love about your old memories
    - laughing till it hurts... and i mean seriously hurts...
    - acheiving something you want

    and many many other things

    nice post :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Guuuuuuuuuys Thank you so much for your comments. One thing I wanna add about them it is that they are sincere and ohhhhh they made me wanna add things to my list too.

    Dr Mohaly ... your sincere words touched me a lot ... yea I love to see the flag of Egypt clean and high on any buildings, it sends special love signals in my heart. And yes yes yes Mohaly, I love t see the love in the eyes of any couples. And yessss tab3an the feeling of reda rabena di 7aga kebera. I don't know if this is a popular saying but I used to hear that "sa3adet el ragol el sale7 when he put a smile on God's face"

    My online amazing friend BATABEEEEET I do wish to meet you one day, you talked about happeness from a girls' point of view. Same here Batabeetfeeling safe and feeling good about myself ... i will add this to my list too.

    Dearest HOSSAM My manager and mentor, thank you so much for sharing your thoughts with me, who can't be happy when he sees the smile of Seif or Yousef, especially Yousef the love of my life :-))))) God Bless you and allllll your family Hossam. Honestly you deserve the best.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hehehehe I'm glad you liked my comment :)

    Listing the things you love or make you happy always makes you thankful and cheerful even when you feel that some things are going wrong

    So try to always keep a list of the things you have rather than the things you're waiting for :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. 1.my mom telling me she`s proud
    2.high scores in tests
    3. my cat chasing his own tail
    4.living in my head..recreating scenes
    5.my best friend giving me roses on my birthday

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Maddie thank you so much for stepping in and your nice comment :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. 1.reading a good story.
    2.listening to a touchy piece of music.
    3.going out in a rainy day!

    ReplyDelete

C'mon share your thoughts :-)