Monday, November 2, 2009

Last Friday

Last Friday I went with the kids to that park in Arcadia mall. I was assigned to take care of 4 girls. And this is the first time I take care of girls, usually my group used to be boys but this time they were girls. I used to enjoy the company of baby boys more than baby girls but this time it was different.
Anyways, the first game was electric cars game. I was watching them playing and I wondered ... why watching kids playing and laughing is so adorable to adults? I kept thinking of an answer to this question and the only thing I came up with is that ... they embrace life, they love live with no single sense of hatred towards anything or anyone.
Then my girls went to play the top spin game, I was watching them from down. I kept laughing at them as if something is tickling all my body. They were acting like this, when the game stops they laugh in that tickling way while looking at me and when it goes down suddenly they scream a short scream, then they resume laughing in the same tickling way.



When they laugh, they laugh their heart out, with no bad feeling towards life, their laugh is so honest, sincere and pure and this is what makes it so beautiful.


It was a wonderful day except for that huge migraine I had.

3 comments:

  1. well... u r right... we love watching them cause simply they enjoy what we can't.....

    they see life as happiness or sadness... and they have no worries and no responsibilities...

    they will all grow up someday..

    a couple of days ago I was playin with a baby... he was adorable... and I thought,he's so adorable now with his weird language and cute way of walking... this guy is gonna be a teenager soon... wont be so adorable then :D

    sebek menny.. I'm sick :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marianne ! long time no see !

    hope everything's fine at your end :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dearest Batabet ...
    I am so sorry for not showing up ... I left my previous employer and joined a new one and life is so hectic here ... Miss you so much sweet batabet also please I need your personal e-mail account to communicate with you over there mine is mid_summers_nightdream@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

C'mon share your thoughts :-)