
Not all of us are really human beings, some of us are beasts. Some of us have animal lying down there sleeping, but in the moment of anger and maybe depression or frustration this animal comes out in its worst cases.
I think maybe this is one of the origins of Shape Shifters legends like werewolves or others. Anyways in order to be a human being you should apply some rules, to live happy and to feel that you are the queen of your existence. I understand that my existence can be ended in a a blink of an eye, but as long as I am here I should fill this existence. As long as there is a breath coming in and out of me I should apply what is listed below.
1- Forgiveness
2- Do not JUDGE others
3- Control your temper
4- No self pitty
5- Make others happy - spread positive feelings
6- Try your best not to HATE others (like Mary)
7- Seek out interaction
8- Be confident of what you are
9- Keep learning and listening to others
10- Listen more than talk
These are the rules I put to myself in order to be a human, a real human.
Very nice post and blog also!
ReplyDeletep.s. I love these sweets but don't know where to find them.
Nice one ya Marianne
ReplyDelete