
(Inspired by the attached picture)
This time I will try to write from a guy’s perspective. As we (girls) may have noticed most boys are so much into having fun and going around without real commitment. I am not talking about getting married or even engaged. No I am talking about emotional commitment; when a guy opens his heart, grabs a girl; put her inside and then lock his heart again. So he won’t see but her face and he will give his life for her. This is the emotional commitment I am talking about and that all guys fear from.
Why do they fear this commitment, though it costs them nothing (up to this moment before meeting the parents)
I am assuming that when boys were still young, maybe in the beginning of the Teenage phase they gave their heart to a girl who broke this heart. She simply took the heart from the chest with hands of a beast, turned her back and moved away. Leaving them bleeding with no heart. Maybe this did not happen only in the teenager's age (me playing the role of a physician) maybe this happened with the first love, whenever it comes. This did not only made them fear emotional responsibility but also stole the ability to recognize love. Is this the reason? Is this the reason of why guys don’t feel love or fear emotional commitment?
Why do they fear this commitment, though it costs them nothing (up to this moment before meeting the parents)
I am assuming that when boys were still young, maybe in the beginning of the Teenage phase they gave their heart to a girl who broke this heart. She simply took the heart from the chest with hands of a beast, turned her back and moved away. Leaving them bleeding with no heart. Maybe this did not happen only in the teenager's age (me playing the role of a physician) maybe this happened with the first love, whenever it comes. This did not only made them fear emotional responsibility but also stole the ability to recognize love. Is this the reason? Is this the reason of why guys don’t feel love or fear emotional commitment?
have no idea
ReplyDelete